All the workshops included in our programme (Workshop on SDI and Communication, Workshop on Management, Workshop on Hiring the Ideal Candidate) are designed to give participants the skills to implement improvements to their every-day work, once they complete the workshops. We use verified approaches to tackle different areas: from communication and management to hiring. We believe that theoretical knowledge is not sufficient and, therefore, we apply everything we learn in practice as well. The number of employees, area of operation and the success and history of the company do not influence the efficiency of the workshops. At the client’s request, we can organise individual workshops and workshops tailored to the company’s needs.
Workshop on SDI and Communication
The purpose of the workshop on SDI and communication is improving relationships within the team and establishing successful, goal-oriented communication. Furthermore, we strive to eliminate communication noise and its bad consequences. We equip people in all positions with adequate knowledge and skills concerning communication, which they will be able to transfer to their communication with clients and their team members.
The workshop on SDI and Communication is an interactive workshop where the participants fill out an SDI (Strength deployment inventory) questionnaire, determine their MVS (Motivational value system) profile, and learn through exercises and discussion what is best for a certain profile, how to communicate and collaborate with other profiles, and how to react in conflict situations.
- SDI (Strength deployment inventory) – profiling tool based on Relationship Awareness Theory®, which helps an individual understand their own or other reasons for a certain behaviour or decision-making;
- self-awareness, recognising one’s own motivating value systems;
- communication, collaboration and teamwork, group profile;
- the most effective communication techniques;
- solving conflicts;
- communication efficiency.
- better mutual understanding and team spirit;
- improved and more efficient communication between the employees;
- better interaction among individuals and teams within the company;
- more efficient communication among managers, employees, and within individual groups;
- improved awareness of the importance of communication, collaboration and team spirit.
Workshop on Leadership
The purpose of this workshop is to present the basics of leadership. What does it take to be a good leader? A manager is a key part of a team – the success of the team and the company largely depends on the manager, their managerial skills, assets and prudence. Managers should set an example to their co-workers and motivate them and encourage them to grow and be enthusiastic about their work. The Workshop on Leadership is suitable for individuals who have never been in a position of leadership before, as well as for more experienced managers/leaders who wish to refresh and upgrade their knowledge.
The workshop on leadership is an interactive workshop that allows participants to put into practice various themes and situations that they may encounter at work. An important part of this workshop is self-evaluation – the participants are asked to evaluate their current knowledge and skills, to prepare an action plan, as well as to learn which managerial skills they lack and how to acquire, develop and maintain them.
- being a manager – how to become your team’s superwoman/superman;
- characteristics of a good leader;
- methods of management;
- communication: feedback, constructive criticism and praise;
- responsibility, facing difficult situations;
- inspiration, commitment and empowerment of team members;
- growth and motivation of employees;
- coaching and mentoring.
- improved communication skills in management;
- easier confrontation with stressful situations;
- understanding the techniques for motivating and mentoring subordinates;
- empowered leader with a unified team.
Workshop on Hiring the Ideal Candidate
Answer the key questions that arise when looking for new co-workers. How do you write a suitable and effective job advertisement? Who is your ideal candidate and how do you select them? How do you conduct a job interview in a professional and successful manner? Are the employers satisfied with the work performed and will they perform future hiring with (more) confidence? This workshop is dedicated to everyone who wants to improve or learn about hiring at a corporate level and strive to find the right individual for the job, one who shares the company’s values.
This workshop is an interactive workshop, which through discussion, practice and examples teaches participants how to perform hiring and job interviews, as well as how to prepare the interview and the evaluation following the interview.
- where to look for candidates for a job position and how to approach them;
- what kind of candidate you want to employ and what kind of a candidate you need (defining your needs);
- defining standards for your company;
- performing interviews and posing constructive questions;
- successful communication with candidates;
- important aspects of hiring.
- confident employers;
- ideal candidates joining your team;
- lower rate of employee turnover at the company.