Psychological profiling of candidates on managerial positions
Benefits of psychological profiling
- gain a clear image of the individual;
- learn what motivates them and how they operate;
- what is their manner of managing, setting strategies and operation;
- what are their potentials, skills;
- gain insight into what manner of management, motivation and communication is best suited to the individual if you chose to hire them.
Psychological profiling involves an in-depth interview with the candidate. Furthermore, at the request of the client, we may use verified, frequently used and internationally recognised tools candidate profiling.
Right person for us?
The answer lies here
HR consulting in the following areas:
- Introducing and optimising HR processes: processes that work, are efficient and are implemented in a way that ensures agility, results and compliance with labour law;
- semi-/annual discussions with employees, success evaluation: introducing a method for success evaluation that is tailored to your method of operation;
- hiring processes: efficient and reliable processes that contribute to hiring candidates that are best suited for your company in the long run;
- establishing teams: based on the work requirements, projects and the experience and wishes of individuals;
- payment systems: establishing payment systems that are suitable for your company;
- onboarding: the process of introducing new co-workers, which allows them to acquire all the information they need to work successfully and integrate into the existing team in the shortest time possible;
- company’s culture: establishing and maintaining culture and values;
- other areas of HR services.
We offer consulting in all the mentioned areas and other fields of Human Resources. The purpose of the consulting is individually adapted to individual companies, their needs and objectives. The counselling is prepared based on a thorough review of the wishes and objectives of the company.
We need a TOP team!
Let’s make it
- Achieve desired objectives and results;
- New insights and techniques for dealing with specific situations;
- Personal and business growth;
- Empower the individual and discover virtues, strengths, motivational impulses and ways that the individual acts;
- Improve efficiency and performance in business environment
- In coaching process, we can use psychometric tests or questionnaires which help us determine the state of the individual and the desired state after the coaching process is completed (their use depends on the client and the objectives of the individual who attends coaching).
- Meetings: an introductory meeting where it is determined what the coaching is intended for, what we aim to achieve with the coaching; 3 – 6 meetings (depending on the topic), the emphasis is on specific objectives defined by the client and the final meeting intended to complete the coaching program.
- The coaching process itself can be adjusted at the client’s request.